Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Poetry For mobsters

"Jersey By Moonlight"

Three shots rang out

the noise bouncing off of the brick walls

that lined the alley

behind Big Tony Monstasquigleoni's Bar and Grill

it sounded like somebody had thrown a housecat

into a fucking gong

like they got in one of those pagodas

or some shit like that

The first bullet hit that Louie

the scumbag poodle fucking motherfucker

in the crook of his arm

it blew his fucking elbow

out the back of his shirt sleeve

funny bone and all


(I swear I heard it clank into one of those dumpsters

Big Tony's got back there

but I could be wrong)


Anyways...

The second slug

entered Louie's belly

blood shot out of his stomach

like some big ass weightlifter fuck

had shoved a tomato into a fucking funnel

so hard that spaghetti sauce sprayed out the small end


(He was really screaming now

"Oh,fuck! I'm fucking shot!

Please don't kill me!

Please,God,please!"

I'm telling you

you should've been there

it was fucking great!)


The third bullet

hit that scumbag

square in the mouth

and the back of his head

fucking exploded

baad-ah-bang!

"Hey,asshole!"

I laughed

"I betcha won't be messing with my wife anytime soon!

at least...

not till you get a new fucking face!"


Hey,Bobby?

Where's our waitress?

She's got my scotch and soda...



"BAD NIGHT NO.12"

I lift him up

I drop him

I lift him up

I drop him

I lift him up

I fucking drop him

If you're going to drink

don't try to hang a squealer on a meat hook


"REFLECTIONS OF LOVE"

You tell me you love me

that you'll always be mine

You tell me you'll need me

until the end of time

You tell me want me

like two turtledoves

So why can't you tell me

how to get this fucking blood stain out of my rug?

No comments:

Post a Comment