Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Neo-Poetry

I consider myself a neo-poet because I have no idea what else to call it.

Also because I seem to be doing things with words that I don't see anybody else doing. I'm not writing about how pretty trees are, how beautiful her limpid pools were, or how my love is like a red, red rose. None of that stuff has any real meaning or point of view. I'd rather express ideas. And maybe make you laugh while you think about those ideas.

Besides:

If you don't know how great love or beauty is by the time you're twenty or thirty then you're a moron and there's not a whole lot my writing is going to help you with.

I'll tell you what, if you need to be reminded how great love is here's a little gift for you:

LOVE IS GREAT!!!

Feel free to look at it anytime you'd like.

And.

Now that we have that one out of the way you are free to think about other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment